Azexo Composer is WordPress page builder plugin for user friendly front-end content editing of any type WordPress posts. It is based on jQuery, jQuery UI, Underscore and Bootstrap. The main difference from other solutions – Azexo Composer uses client JS for render of HTML to work faster and save server resources.
Azexo Composer not support shortcodes, but it can be inserted via widgets.
Azexo Composer can work with Bootstrap 3 CSS/JS provided by theme.
Or can work with any theme by use prefixed Bootstrap 3 CSS/JS classes provided by plugin.
List of features
- Integrated front end content slider visual builder
- Integrated front end Impress JS presentation visual builder
- Integrated front end popup visual builder
- Integrated front end form visual builder
- Every element can be animated via CSS3 engine (on appear, on hover, on click)
- Every element can be animated via JS scroll animations engine (with easy to understand visual builder + parallax wizard to make parallax effect by few clicks)
- Every element have base CSS settings editor
- You can create custom widget with Azexo Composer page builder to insert it into your theme
- Integration with WordPress Editor
- Integration with WordPress Media
- Integration with WordPress Link
- If you have JS skills you can create (via very easy API) any number of your custom elements which will be integrated into Azexo Composer page builder and will support all features listed above
List of elements
- ALL INSTALLED WORDPRESS WIDGETS
- Popup – popup container with unlimited content
- Presentation – presentation based on Impress JS with unlimited content
- Carousel – Content carousel (OWL carousel) with unlimited content. Can be used as classic slider.
- Form – Form container (dropdown, checkbox, textfield, textarea, integer slider, date field types supported)
- Row – Split content into columns (can have fixed image, parallax image or video as background)
- Tabs – Bootstrap Tabbed content
- Accordion – Bootstrap accordion
- Container – Wrapper that can be saved on server
- Layers – Free relative positioning contained elements
- Scroll Menu – One page scroll menu
- Text – A block of text with WYSIWYG editor
- Icon – Vector icon
- Image – Single image (adipoli, splits effects available)
- Button – Bootstrap Button
- Jumbotron – Showcase key content
- Panel – Box for your content
- Alert – Bootstrap Alert box
- Separator – Horizontal separator line
- Blockquote – Bootstrap Blockquote box
- ProgressBar – Bootstrap Animated progress bar
- Gallery – Responsive image gallery (masonry, flex slider, nivo slider)
- Images carousel – Bootstrap Animated carousel with images
- Video – Embed YouTube / Vimeo player
- HTML – Output raw html code on your page
- Countdown Timer
- Circle counter
Azexo Composer WordPress page builder can be used for such tasks:
- Azexo Composer page builder is ready for making static landing pages by end users with default Bootstrap CSS (or you can use Bootswatch CSS or any custom Bootstrap theme).
- Developers of WordPress themes can integrate Azexo Composer page builder very easily, so their theme will be ready for simple editing by the end users.
- Azexo Composer page builder is ready for creating static content AJAX sites. Content can be loaded (via AJAX) when it will appear in user viewport.
- In same cases Azexo Composer page builder can be used by graphic designers, who do not have CSS skills, for creating WordPress sites for end users.
9 march, 2015
- template-elements feature completely reorganized
- new element to support Bootstrap container CSS class – “Section”
- popup element improvements
- minor bug fixes
- Bootstrap prefixed version improved
- element pair-controls bug fix
15 december, 2014
- added bootstrap container element
- popup element improvements
- WP integration improvements
- minor bugfixes
15 november, 2014
- drag and drop tolerance settings change to default
- js loader bug fix
- js animations editor re-factoring
16 october, 2014
- JS loader bug fix
- few small bugs fixes
- presentation element improvements