Here’s a tutorial on how to update Simplify Build for Kodi 16.1 Jarvis / SPMC to v2.4
This an ideal build for Fire TV/Stick or Android TV Box
Appreciate if you click the thumbs up.
****Subscribe and join our Facebook Group to get the latest updates on all LentechTV builds.****
LentechTV Wizard: http://lentechtv.com/lentechtv/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1553257164967445/
How To Install Simplify (After a Fresh Install of Kodi or SPMC) :
1. Select from the submenu under SYSTEM, FILE MANAGER
2. Double click on ADD SOURCE
3. Enter http://lentechtv.com/lentechtv/ and click DONE
4. Enter the name .lentechtv and click on OK
5. Go to HOME and select SYSTEM
6. Select ADDONS
7. Select INSTALL FROM ZIP
8. Select the red icon labeled .lentechtv
9. Select plugin.video.LentechTVX.X.zip
10. Once the addon has been enabled, go to HOME
11. Go to PROGRAMS
12. Select LentechTV Wizard
13. Select Simplify Build. When the wizard has finished extracting the files, force close KODI by unplugging your power cable if you are on an external device (Firestick, TV BOX, Apple TV). Wait some secs and plug it back. If on Windows, select OK and YES CLOSE. Open KODI and you have successfully installed the Simplify Build on KODI!
*All Content Posted on this channel is for educational purposes only.
*Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism and comment.
*Kodi is a registered trademark of the XBMC Foundation. This content is not connected to or in any other way affiliated with Kodi, Team Kodi, or the XBMC Foundation. Furthermore, any software, addons, or products shown/offered by this content will receive no support in official Kodi channels, including the Kodi forums and various social networks.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.