Dynamo is a powerful and accurate content generation utility for WordPress blogs. You can turn your Excel, CSV, or XML data sources into WordPress database instantly. High speed, multi-threaded, and accurate data generation – directly saves data to WordPress WXR file. It’s a must-have tool for any developer or freelancer who wants to bulk import data from CSV or Excel file into WordPress in no-time. It can be used to import posts, pages, menus, attachments, custom posts and so on.
With Dynamo, you can manage multiple WordPress projects (WXRs), import data from several data sources, support for custom posts/fields, preview data before uploading into WordPress, source to target(WP) fields mapping, Split large WXR file into smaller pieces to avoid timeout issues while importing and much more.
You can turn your Excel, CSV, or XML data sources into WordPress database instantly. Using Dynamo you can,
- Turn Excel/CSV/XML into WordPress Database
- Generate Blog Content Quickly and Easily
- Work in Isolated Mode (No connectivity required)
- Build Demo Data for WordPress themes
- Generate Test Data for Blog Testing
- Split Large Data file into smaller chunks (WXR) for Easy Import – Avoid Timeout Issues
- Quickly Import Demo Data into WordPress
- Clean Dashboard & Multilingual Support
- Copy entire or partial content to another site
- Support for Post, Page, Category, Tags and Feature Image
Below are some of the main features of the Dynamo.
- Work Offline – No Internet Needed for Dynamo. Generate content offline and import data into WordPress later on.
- Easy-to-Use – Engage with an easy-to-use interface that allows you to generate content with just one click.
- Comprehensive – Turn your data sources (Excel, CSV, or XML) into WordPress database instantly using a powerful and accurate WordPress content generation utility.
- WXR Splitter – Split Large Data file into smaller chunks (WXRs) for Easy Import of blog content.
We recommend you to try our product on 15 days trial basis here and share your feedback. Please note that the trial version will stop working after 15 days, but full functionality will return when you purchase and register the product with a valid license file.
To activate your copy of Dynamo upon purchase or evaluation, follow the steps below:
- Install Dynamo by downloading it
- Download sample source and WXR Files from here and keep them in a local folder. (e.g. …My DocumentsDynamo)
- Start Dynamo, the missing WordPress (WXR) File dialog appears. Browse to local folder as instructed in step 2 and open WXR File (e.g. Quotes and Versus WordPress (WXR) – Project-02.xml)
- Next, the missing License Key dialog appears.
- Copy the Serial Code by clicking Copy button and share it with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please paste Serial Code while sending an email to help us generate license key for you)
The license key will be sent separately once you buy the product or request for the trial.
For more information on product and installation requirements, please visit the documentation links below.
Getting Started: http://www.savvytheme.com/dynamo/documentation/getting_started.html