How to Install Dominus KODI
As a KODI user I recommend you to use a VPN while you use KODI and watch movies. A VPN will unlock Geo Blocked content, unblock sources but most of all keep you anonymous online. I seriously recommend IPVansih VPN, its so easy to set up and it wont slow your device down in the slightest.
UNBLOCK KODI and release its potential (Click me to see)
Why do we change between builds all the time, sometimes only after a week sometimes after a month or more. But we see a nice new shiny build and we fresh start and re-install. So this post on How to Install Dominus KODI if for the user that really likes to tweak a build once installed. I am not talking about the video addons, or menu items, but the look and feel of it. Here is where previously I have talked about Envision from the CDTV wizard and now we have Dominus!
Why is it so good I hear you ask.
Well you can change all the fonts, backgrounds and menu bar look all with a few clicks of the button. Just head in to the system settings – appearance and then you will see all the options that are configurable. You’ll love it. Have a good play around with it and settle on something you like, and then if you dont like it after a week or so you can simply just change it, voila done!. Don’t worry though it also has all the adorns you could ever need for all the content you could ever watch! You will not be disappointed with this.
Right How to Install Dominus KODI lets go.
Cellar Door TV Contacts:
1) Go to File Manager (Folder icon to the bottom next to Gear & Star icons )
2) Select “Add Source”/ where is says “None” click Enter/ Add Source Link ”http://gazzac72.srve.io/CellarDoor/” / Click “DONE”
3) Go down one time to the “Name Source” Section and Enter “.CD” (Dot will put name to the top of source listing)
4) Exit File Manager (Go back to Home Screen)
5) Go to System/ Add-Ons -OR- (Only KODI 17+): Go to Add- Ons/ Go to Add-On Settings ** Gear icon (in Add-Ons Tab) **
6) (Only KODI 17+) Configure Add On Settings to “Expert” or “Advanced” (Not Basic or Standard)
7) (Only KODI 17+) Exit Add- On Settings/ Enter “Download Area” in Add- Ons Section **( Box with Downward Arrow) **
8) Install from Zip file **(If Message “Unknown Source Disable” comes up, please revert to Step 5 & 6) **
9) Select “.CD”/ plugin.program.CellarDoorTV Wizard.zip / Install
If you would lie to visually see How to Install Dominus KODI then roll the VT!