How to Install Royalist on KODI
So you want a build thats super small and perfect for any build device I hear you say, well welcome to the Royalist, coming from the super awesome Beast Wizard, this post will show you How to Install Royalist on KODI in some very simple steps. But what do you get with this build, well first of all its from the legend that is Tech Timeruuu who we all know and I have personally always loved his work. The Royalist is no nonsense it has everything you need and more, it looks amazing and its usability makes it suitable for everyone of all ages.
As a KODI user I recommend you to use a VPN while you use KODI and watch movies. A VPN will unlock Geo Blocked content, unblock sources but most of all keep you anonymous online. I seriously recommend IPVansih VPN, its so easy to set up and it wont slow your device down in the slightest.
The build itself only comes in at a staggering 83 MB it may even be smaller but I am playing safe here 🙂 So lets show you a step by step guide on How to Install Royalist on KODI accompainied by a video after the instructions too.
- Kodi 17 Krypton download.
- You will need to signup first for this one. Register.
- HOME Screen > Add-ons > Settings button
> Enable Unknown Sources.
- BACK to HOME screen > Settings button
> File Manager
> Add Source.
- Enter http://thebeast1.com/repo/ in the top box > Enter BEAST in the bottom box > OK.
- BACK to HOME screen > Add-Ons > Add-on Browser
- Install from zip file > BEAST > plugin.video.beast.zip.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- If you verified your email go to Home > Add-ons > Program add-ons > (Right Click) BEAST Wizard > Settings > Enter your info from the signup.
- The BEAST Wizard is now installed and ready to use.
- The BEAST Wizard can now be opened. From Program Addons > Select Royalist.
- The build will now download
- Wait for download > Force close > Power off if required.
Here is the VT on How to Install Royalist on KODI