How to install the Ezzermans KODI Build
So Ezzerman and the Wookie Guys are top notch, delivering a quality build from a freaking awesome wizard. This updated build have some cool creative new features and you can tell that a lot of work from within photoshop has gone on. This is a nice lightweight build and you will have it on any device within minutes. This is Krypton ready. So How to install the Ezzermans KODI Build. Well I am glad you asked.
Secure yourself | IPVanish cover your tracks on the www | Hit that link below
- Kodi 17 Krypton download.
- HOME Screen > Add-ons > Settings button
> Enable Unknown Sources.
- BACK to HOME screen > Settings button
> File Manager
> Add Source.
- Enter http://wookiespmc.com/wiz/ in the top box > Enter WOOKIE in the bottom box > OK.
- BACK to HOME screen > Add-Ons > Add-on Browser
- Install from zip file > WOOKIE > Succumb to the Wookie.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- WOOKIE Wizard is now installed and ready to use.
- BACK to HOME screen > Add-ons > Program Add-ons > WOOKIE Wizard > Community Builds > Select your Ezzerman Build
- The build will now download and install
- Wait for download > Force close (pull the power cable on Android Devices) > Power off if required.
- On reboot – Let the build refresh for 5 minutes.
- Your Ezzermans Build now installed and ready to use.
You now have a full install guide on How to install the Ezzermans KODI Build from the Wookie Wizard