How to install the Mammoth Build on KODI
Now just to let you know you can have a sneak preview of my build review before its publicy released via the video at the bottom of ther page. I was very impress by all of the video addons and the complete user layout here, so here we have a complete guide on How to install the Mammoth Build on Kodi 17 Krypton. It has a teal feel to the build and its perfectly broken down in to many catagories. Theres some fantastic all in one addons in there too that as you well know cover everything.
How to install the Mammoth Build on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Kodi 17 Krypton download.
- HOME Screen > Add-ons > Settings button
> Enable Unknown Sources.
- BACK to HOME screen > Settings button
> File Manager
> Add Source.
- Enter http://wookiespmc.com/wiz/ in the top box > Enter WOOKIE in the bottom box > OK.
- BACK to HOME screen > Add-Ons > Add-on Browser
- Install from zip file > WOOKIE > Succumb to the Wookie.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- WOOKIE Wizard is now installed and ready to use.
- BACK to HOME screen > Add-ons > Program Add-ons > WOOKIE Wizard > Community Builds > Select your Mammoth Build
- The build will now download
- Wait for download > Force close > Power off if required.
- On reboot let the build refresh and update, leave it for a few minutes.
- You are now good to go, enjoy
You now have a complete guide on How to install the Mammoth Build on Kodi 17 Krypton
Secure yourself | IPVanish cover your tracks on the www | Hit that link below