Install Apollo Build for KODI
Firstly if you want a build thats loaded, not just with addons but with every single niche and genre available then this is the build for you, its quite heavy coming in at 600mb so suitable for the highest end devices, basically ones with more RAM and Storage. But really this is a one stop shop for content. So if you like a clean modern look of a build then Install Apollo Build for KODI. Here are some sweet screenies.
As a KODI user I recommend you to use a VPN
How to install this Fantastic build on Any KRYPTON device
- HOME Screen > Add-ons > Settings button – Enable Unknown Sources.
- BACK to HOME screen > Settings button – File Manager – Add Source.
- Enter http://areswizard.co.uk/ in the top box > Enter ARES in the bottom box > OK.
- BACK to HOME screen > Add-Ons > Add-on Browser
- Install from zip file > ARES > script.areswizardx.x.xx.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- Ares Wizard is now installed and ready to use.
- You will need to get and enter a PIN when prompted – just click the link when you see it.
- BACK to HOME screen > Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Ares Wizard > Browse Builds > Apollo Builds > Select Your build > Install
- The build will now download
- Wait for download > Force close > Power off if required.
- On reboot please wait for a few minutes, please be patient as this will give your build time to refresh everything and give you the best initial viewing experience
Heres a video on the full review and how to Install Apollo Build for KODI