Install KIRKS Build from the Wookie Wizard
Here we have a fantastic release and update of the KIRKS build from the super awesome Wookie Wizard community, if you haven’t seen it but know how to install a community build then you can just jump to the bottom of the page for a full review and install video by yours truly. So lets see how to Install KIRKS Build from the Wookie Wizard
Secure yourself | IPVanish cover your tracks on the www | Hit that link below
- Kodi 17 Krypton download.
- HOME Screen > Add-ons > Settings button
> Enable Unknown Sources.
- BACK to HOME screen > Settings button
> File Manager
> Add Source.
- Enter http://wookiespmc.com/wiz/ in the top box > Enter WOOKIE in the bottom box > OK.
- BACK to HOME screen > Add-Ons > Add-on Browser
- Install from zip file > WOOKIE > Succumb to the Wookie.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- WOOKIE Wizard is now installed and ready to use.
- BACK to HOME screen > Add-ons > Program Add-ons > WOOKIE Wizard > Community Builds > Select your Kirks Build
- The build will now download and install
- Wait for download > Force close (pull the power cable on Android Devices) > Power off if required.
- On reboot – Let the build refresh for 5 minutes.
- Your Kirks Build is now installed and ready to use.
You now have a full install guide on how to Install KIRKS Build from the Wookie Wizard
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.