Install KIRKS Build from the Wookie Wizard
Here we have a fantastic release and update of the KIRKS build from the super awesome Wookie Wizard community, if you haven’t seen it but know how to install a community build then you can just jump to the bottom of the page for a full review and install video by yours truly. So lets see how to Install KIRKS Build from the Wookie Wizard
Secure yourself | IPVanish cover your tracks on the www | Hit that link below
- Kodi 17 Krypton download.
- HOME Screen > Add-ons > Settings button
> Enable Unknown Sources.
- BACK to HOME screen > Settings button
> File Manager
> Add Source.
- Enter http://wookiespmc.com/wiz/ in the top box > Enter WOOKIE in the bottom box > OK.
- BACK to HOME screen > Add-Ons > Add-on Browser
- Install from zip file > WOOKIE > Succumb to the Wookie.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- WOOKIE Wizard is now installed and ready to use.
- BACK to HOME screen > Add-ons > Program Add-ons > WOOKIE Wizard > Community Builds > Select your Kirks Build
- The build will now download and install
- Wait for download > Force close (pull the power cable on Android Devices) > Power off if required.
- On reboot – Let the build refresh for 5 minutes.
- Your Kirks Build is now installed and ready to use.
You now have a full install guide on how to Install KIRKS Build from the Wookie Wizard