KODI | BEAST BUILD
The Beast has something for everyone with these builds and you can be assured all of them are classed as premium builds from a premium builder. The development of this build has passed over to techtimeruuu. Everyone should try a Beast build at some time. They have a mountain of followers and for good reason. No best builds chart can ignore them. Movies – TV Shows -Sports – IPTV. You will need to do a fresh install. This means you will lose all saved items including library, favorites, installed addons etc. Make a backup if you want to do that. The owner of this build can be found on Twitter and support is on Facebook . How to get the wizard ..* IMPORTANT * You need to signup using http://wizard.place/ then use http://wizard.place/repo for the repo.
Thank you to Kodi Apps.com for providing the following information, please visit this awesome site, trust me you will love it, its my go to place for all installation information and don’t forget to Vote for your favourite build and add-on. This is a monthly competition and the developers don’t win anything they just receive kudos from the community, plus its your chance to say thank you too.
How to install The Beast Build
- You will need to signup first for this one. Register
- Open Kodi > Select SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > Select None.
- Enter the following > http://wizard.place/repo and select Done.
- Highlight the box underneath > enter a name for this media Source > type BEAST and select OK.
- Go back to your Home Screen > SYSTEM > Add-Ons.
- Select Install from zip file > BEAST > Download this wizard.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- If you verified your email go to System / Settings / Add ons / My Addons / Program Addons / Beast Wizard / and click on the configure tab > then enter your info from the signup.
- The Wizard can now be opened. Select your build. Let it download.
- Kodi needs to be closed. Select OK > Reboot.
- On reboot wait for all addons to update.
- Congratulations, The Beast Build is now installed and ready to use.
This build is a third party build and is NOT supported by the Kodi/XBMC foundation.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.