KODIAPPS BUILD AND TRAKT INTEGRATION
I didn’t even know KODIAPPS have a build until I went on his App, which I will let you know now its available from both AppStores so get it now as its all free. Personally grab it for the TRAKT integrations which is absolutely seamless. Simply sign up for a TRAKT account here https://trakt.tv its all free so don’t worry, then you can start searching and syncing your movies with KODI!!! Via MettaliQ, but theres more, if you download the KODI apps APP available https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kodiapps&hl=en (For android) an http
(For IOS) then it becomes even more seamless. I click adding its brilliant. All this information can also be found on their website http://www.kodiapps.com
VIDEO AT BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
Now to the build itself, well I am so impressed with it, its very unique and loaded with more than you can imagine, the ease of TRAKT makes it awesome but the content speaks for itself. It really is loaded with all the movies and TV and not forgetting the Sport sections which is massive, you really do need to try this build out and appreciate all the hard work that goes in to making this for the end user.
Here are some nice screen shots for you to check out prior to the video.
The following is from http://www.kodiapps.com about their own build:
Kodiapps have released this alternative build based on the Titan skin. It’s weighing in at 269mb zipped and it’s built on Jarvis 16.1. It might not be everyones cup of tea and there are better looking builds available for sure, but it’s bang up to date and quick. It includes all the very best Kodi addons showcased on the kodiapps web site and also includes a TV Guide (EPG) for live IPTV. It’s very heavy on the sports section and we’ve included a widget to show the very latest live sporting fixtures. Widgets for trending movies/TV Shows are here too. Nice big chunky icons making it easy and quick to navigate around and find what you’re after. It looks great on a big screen using a remote or use the arrow keys on Windows. We’ve included Metalliq search for multi addon source searching, which also integrates beautifully with Trakt (if you dont use Trakt, you really should be). Kodiapps web site include Add to Trakt buttons on all the TV shows and Movies out there including the very latest hot scene releases. We have included the latest scene releases direct to your home screen via RSS, so you never need to miss that new show or Movie again. You’ll be one of the first to know when it’s out. The build is a work in progress so you can be assured we will be bringing you the new and very best addons as they become available on Kodi. We hope you like it. It’s the build we use. Thanks to Daz B Tutorials for the thorough vid. Be sure to sub to his YT channel. Kodiapps support can be found on Twitter and Facebook. We’d like to thank Tom of the TDB Wizard for all his help. Check out his essential wizard.
And Their install guide too if you don’t fancy watching the Video 🙂
How to install Kodiapps build on Kodi
- Make sure you are on the Confluence skin before attempting any build install.
- Open Kodi > Select SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > Select None.
- Enter the following > http://teamtdb.co.uk/repo > select Done.
- Highlight the box underneath > enter a name for this media Source > type TDB and select OK.
- Go back to your Home Screen > SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file > TDB > tdbwizard > repository.tdbegley.official-x.x.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Install from repository > TDB Builds Repository > Program Add-ons > TDB WIZARD > Install
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Congratulations > The TDB Wizard is now installed and ready to use.
- Home > Programs > TDB Wizard > Community Builds > Kodiapps > Select your Build
- The build will now download
- Wait for download > Force close > Power off if required.
- On reboot – WAIT! It can take 5 mins to fully update. Go grab a beer.
- Congratulations > Your Kodiapps Build is now installed and ready to use.
This build is a third party build and is NOT supported by the Kodi/XBMC foundation. Please do not post questions on the forum.kodi.tv website relating to this build.
Now sit back and Enjoy the Video!!