Theft of Mobile phones is on the rise and the more popular mobile phones are becoming the more theft that will occur. Now manufactures of mobile phones are releasing new better models which of course will cost more. Therefore we are at greater risk if we do not get mobile phone insurance.
Here is a few benefits of mobile insurance:
1. Hand phone can be repaired and replaced at no extra cost.
2. If you loose your mobile phone, you will get an replacement phone soon so that you will not be left without mobile phone for a long periods of time.
3. If another person makes calls while it lost you will not be responsible for the cost.
4. You will be covered even if overseas.
5. Mobile phone insurance will cover against water damage, fake calls and theft
6. Your premiums are low and affordable.
Whereas if your mobile phone was not insured and it was stolen, you would have pay all the calls made by the other person and you have pay for a new mobile which will cost you time and money and do not forget telling your friends and family for the new number etc.
Even before you get to that stage, you need to check that your phone is not already covered by any other insurance you already have. For example, some good home insurance policies will cover your possessions whilst away from the home and, unless specifically excluded, that should include your hand phone. Check with your insurance company and ask the question.
If you lose your mobile phone, all you can do is inform the police and fill out all the different forms. So, it is always safe to buy and affordable mobile phone insurance policy to avoid the trouble.