Earlier this week, we told you about a limited-time deal on the Amazon Echo that dropped the popular speaker to its lowest price ever. $140 for a brand new Echo was indeed a fantastic deal, but right now you can actually get one for even less money. Amazon is currently offering a Certified Refurbished Amazon Echo, which is backed by the exact same warranty as a brand new Echo, for just $119.99. That’s the lowest price of all time for Amazon’s Echo speaker, which is still the best way to bring Alexa into your life.
Some key details:
- A Certified Refurbished Amazon Echo is refurbished, tested, and certified to look and work like new
- Plays all your music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more using just your voice
- Fills the room with immersive, 360º omni-directional audio
- Allows hands-free convenience with voice-control
- Hears you from across the room with far-field voice recognition, even while music is playing
- Answers questions, reads audiobooks and the news, reports traffic and weather, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more with Alexa, a cloud-based voice service
- Controls lights, switches, and thermostats with compatible WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Insteon, and ecobee smart home devices
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, and more
This killer deal on a Certified Refurbished Amazon Echo is only available while supplies last, so be sure to jump on it right away.
Trending right now:
- Evidence suggests Apple is working on the biggest mobile game-changer since the original iPhone
- Donald Trump’s son just broke the law while voting
- 9 paid iPhone apps on sale for free for a limited time