This year Black Friday 2016 falls on November 25
Black Friday has become the biggest shopping day of the year in the US and UK, and while this retail event may not officially be a thing in Australia yet, a number of retailers across the country have started to get in on the action by presenting their own crazy deals in an attempt to send shoppers into a buying frenzy.
Now, Black Friday 2016 is almost upon us! This year, the TechRadar team will be hunting down all of Australia’s best Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Click Frenzy deals — you’ll find all the details right here on this page, so that you can easily find your way to the best prices for all the best tech and gear.
While it may not be as big here (yet) as it is in the US, Black Friday will almost certainly be the biggest day of online spending the world has ever seen, so it’s nice to see Australia get some good deals, too.
Below is a list of all known retailers participating in the Australian seasonal sales. This list will be kept updated with any specific Aussie deals that we find right up and through the holiday season.
Black Friday deals — store quick links:
The TechRadar team’s picks of the best Australian Black Friday and pre-Christmas deals.
PCs & Laptops
- Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460 (Core i5) – $1,209 (down from $2,199 — save $990) [ends Friday, November 25th @ 11:59pm]
- Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460 (Core i7) – $1,499 (down from $2,499 — save $1,000) [ends Friday, November 25th @ 11:59pm]
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga (Core i5) – $1,714 (down from $2,714 — save $1,000) [ends Friday, November 25th @ 11:59pm]
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga (Core i7) – $2,149 (down from $3,149 — save $1,000) [ends Friday, November 25th @ 11:59pm]
- Samsung Galaxy TabPRO S (128GB, Cellular, Black) – $999 (down from $1,648 — save $649)
Audio & Video