The New Fire TV Stick with Voice Control
Amazon’s Fire TV Stick with Kodi is a set top box that interfaces with existing online streaming web sites, bringing the online streaming experience to your living room, free of the popups and nuisances associated with watching online & easy to connect to your Tv. The New Fire TV Stick.
Amazon’s Fire TV Stick with Kodi connects your HDTV to a world of online entertainment via online streams. Kodi (formerly XBMC) is a free and open-source media player software developed by the XBMC Foundation, a non-profit technology consortium. Kodi can be installed on Amazon Fire TV Sticks as a media center for use with televisions and remote controls. Amazon’s Fire TV Stick is an easy way to enjoy Movies, Sports, Games, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Hulu Plus, live and on-demand sports, music, photos, and more.
Released Oct 20th from Amazon, the new firestick is faster and has a voice remote.
The New Fire TV Stick Some of the most popular addons and repositories!
About the New Firestick:
- The next generation of our bestselling Fire TV Stick. The most powerful with the fastest Wi-Fi and most accurate voice search of any streaming media stick-now with the Alexa Voice Remote.
- Enjoy over 7,000 apps, games, and Alexa skills including Netflix, Hulu, HBO NOW, YouTube, Amazon Video, NBC, WatchESPN, Disney, and more. Subscription fees may apply.
- Launch and control content with the included Alexa Voice Remote. Simply say, “Play Game of Thrones” or “Launch Netflix” and Alexa will respond instantly. Plus, play music, find movie show times, order a pizza, and more-just ask.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch the best of live TV and sports from AMC, HGTV, ESPN, FOX, and others with a subscription to Sling TV, or top-rated primetime shows with CBS All Access.
- Find the best way to watch with universal search results from over 90 channels and apps including Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Video
- Prime members get unlimited access to Prime Video, featuring thousands of movies and TV episodes at no additional cost. Plus, members can add over 70 premium and specialty channels like STARZ, and SHOWTIME-no cable or satellite subscription necessary.
|Use the Alexa Voice Remote to quickly find what you want to watch. Just say, “Find romantic comedies,” and Alexa will show you results from apps like Netflix, Hulu, HBO NOW, and Amazon Video. Want to skip the opening credits?
Say, “Fast forward a minute,” within Amazon Video and Amazon Channels.
Alexa, the brain behind Amazon Echo, doesn’t stop there. Just press the microphone button and ask to play music from Pandora, order a pizza from Domino’s, and more. New skills are being added all the time. The New Fire TV Stick
|Watch TV live with subscriptions to Sling TV and CBS All Access, NBC News, and others. Learn how to stream your favorite shows without a cable subscription (internet service required), and find out which apps you need using our interactive guide.|
|Being a Prime Member unlocks thousands of movies and TV episodes, including Amazon Original Series, plus ad-free listening to over two million songs with Amazon Music. From award-winning series Transparent and Mozart in the Jungle to great shows for kids like Tumble Leaf and Creative Galaxy, something is always on.
With Amazon Channels, Prime members can also choose from over 70 premium and specialty channels like STARZ and SHOWTIME to add and stream—no cable or satellite subscription necessary. Only pay for the channels you want to watch, and prices start as low as $2.99 a month—and you can cancel anytime. Even better, each channel starts with a free trial, so it’s easy to discover new favourites. The New Fire TV Stick
|Never miss an episode when you’re away from home. Fire TV Stick works with any HDTV so you can take it over to a friend’s house or bring it along to hotels and dorm rooms. Just plug and play anywhere—all you need is a Wi-Fi connection. Some content not available in all countries.|
|Millions of songs are available to stream on Fire TV Stick through Pandora, Amazon Music, and iHeartRadio. Just press the microphone button on the Alexa Voice Remote and say what you’d like to hear next. Plus, watch videos from YouTube, Vevo, and Vimeo.|