The Updated Beast KODI
SO here we have it, the Beast has been updated, because of my time difference its now the 2 Nov, it was released yesterday, and what a brilliant update. Whether you are a fan or not of the beast you have to realise that any build has had hours and hours of work go in to it. Even the simplest of build have so many hours spent on it. So please keep that in mind before slating another build, this is my personal opinion but I just appreciate all the work that goes in to every release. I also love some of the new build creators that publish their own build and will always review them too so they get some Kudos for their hard work too.
Right lets get on to the Updated Beast Kodi review. If you like you can check out the full installation guide right here http://cssc0der.com/install-the-beast-kodi/ its super simple and the video itself is only 3 mins long, this email verification has been put on place to try and reduce the amount of box sellers that profit from the build, you will see greater implementation of this is most of the popular builds. The Ares Wizard has a pin version of this. I dont mind either way as its a short process.
The build comes loaded with addons – all that you could ever need as you see here and these are just a few that comes pre-installed.
As you can see it has all of the best addons on their for all of your viewing pleasure, this will have all the sports, TV Shows movies and Live Events in them, oh did I mention you also get 5 Days free trial of Vader streams a fantastic IPTV service – Check the guys out on Twitter @VadersStreams and @VadersResale they are top guys that provide a fantastic service to their users.
Everything about this build is clean and slick, with everything in perfect clarify, its very easy on the eye and would look freaking awesome on any device.
So I will also add the install instructions here, then if you want to take a look at the review afterwards then thats cool with me you awesome people.
How to Install The Updated Beast Kodi:
- You must first register here or Register here When the page opens add a username, email address & passwordand then click Register
- After the registration notification appears select log in
- Enter the email & password you used in the first step and click Log in
- In the next screen you should see your username and email. If they are correct click on Verify Here
- If you get a message saying your address has now been verified you can now move on to installing the build
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://thebeastkodi.com/repo or http://wizard.place/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type beast & Select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select beast
- Select Download_this_Beast.zip
- Wait for Wizard enabled notification
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select PROGRAMS
- Highlight – DO NOT SELECT – The Beast Wizard
- Open the Context Menu (C on your keyboard, right click with a mouse, long press on touch screen devices or Menu button on your remote) and select Add-on settings
- Add the Email and Password you created at the beginning of the guide and select OK
- Select The Beast Wizard
- Select the build you wish to install from this wizard
- The Beast will now start to download
- After the download completes the build will extract
- After extraction if you are on an Android/Amazon device unplug and plug back in and the Beast will be installed and ready to use. If on any other type of device select OK
- Select OK again
An here we have the the updated beast Kodi review – I will apologise now for the Trial Version across the screen, I have had a mare with technology the past 24 hours! Enjoy