If you like the plugin, please don’t forget to rate it, thanks
Ultimate Google Web Fonts is a premium WordPress plugin that allows you to instantly access all of Google’s open source web fonts, preview and use them with any theme. List of available fonts is updated from Google automatically, and currently there are more than
670 800 fonts to choose from (August 2016).
With its unique system for previewing fonts on any WordPress theme, it is fun and easy to use. You can take full control over typography in your theme in a matter of minutes.
- Live, instant preview of any Google Web font with any theme
- Loads latest list of fonts automatically from Google’s servers
- Locator tool: enables you to easily find the selector you need, just point-and-click (see live demo)
- Top-notch performance: only 1 css file and one style block for any number of fonts added
- Supports all available font variants (e.g. light, bold, italic, black, etc.)
- Allows additional custom CSS for each font (e.g. red color, etc.)
- Ajaxed, easy interface
- Plugin settings import/export
- Simple plugin installation – upload & activate
- Auto plugin update notifications
- Localization ready (.mo, .po files)
Magento, Drupal, Joomla, etc.
If you’re Magento, Drupal, Joomla developer and you think we can port this plugin to other platforms, contact me from my profile page.
Admin plugin settings:
June 2013 - v1.21 - Fixed small bug with default plugin settings May 2013 - v1.2 - Locator tool, faster interface and font list proxy March 2013 - v1.1 - interface improvements and better font previewing October 2012 - v1.01 - fixed paths problem, minor tweaks & performance improvements October 2012 - v1.0 - Initial release