Magic Background plugin for your website
Magic Background is a powerful replacement for the default WordPress background manager. Works with any WordPress version and with virtually with any plugin or theme for almost any website or blog.
Check out SafeApp – WordPress Security Suite released by our friends, SCGC!
Keep your site always looking fresh with WordPress Magic Backgrounds!
The main (and the magic) thing about the Magic Backgrounds plugin from Oceanic Breeze is that once installed you will have automatically season dependent backgrounds for your website. The plugin will know when it is Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter and it will display the proper background.
The plugin comes with four default backgrounds for each season. You can change the backgrounds by accessing Appearance -> Magic Backgrounds from your Dashboad area.
Another magic feature is that you can define special days / events that will override seasons settings. Think about Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, etc.
What you’ll get:
- four predefined / custom season backgrounds (Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter)
- an automatic background changer based on your current season
- ability to select your hemisphere (Northern, Southern or Southern / Australia)
- option to change or reset specific season’s background or all backgrounds
- option to set / reset special days or events background (Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving, etc.)
- an optimized plugin that does not affect your page’s load
With Magic Backgrounds you can easily do some magic to your WordPress website or blog. Image is everything and we all know that. Give your visitors more than quality content give them a feeling give them magic.
We know you’ll find this premium plugin very useful. For that we kindly ask you to rate it by accessing your Downloads area. If you rate this plugin with less than five stars please tell us why in order to improve it.
Who can use WordPress Magic Background plugin
WordPress Magic Backgrounds from Oceanic Breeze can be used by virtually any website or blog around the world – corporate, small business, retail, online shop, online magazine, portal, personal blog, author, etc.
v2.0 (November 25, 2013) – Second release (Special Events Background added + minor bug fixes)
v1.0 (November 21, 2013) – Small bug fixes
v0.9 (October 13, 2013) – Added hemisphere settings + small bug fixes
v0.7 (August 29, 2013) – Small bug fixes
v0.5b (August 27, 2013) – Initial release
General Settings – WordPress Magic Background plugin
Here you can:
– setup hemisphere option (Northern, Southern or Southern / Australia)
– give us credits
Seasons Settings – WordPress Magic Background plugin
Here you can:
– setup Spring background option (or use the default one)
– setup Summer background option (or use the default one)
– setup Autumn background option (or use the default one)
– setup Winter background option (or use the default one)
Special Days / Events Settings – WordPress Magic Background plugin
Here you can setup Special Days / Events background options. You can use this options to override current season background and to display a certain backgrounds in specific days like Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Mother’s Day, your birthday, your anniversary, Christmas, Easter, Hanukkah, etc.