If you are playing alliance character, this guide is for you. After reading this guide, I finished four 70-alliance characters and the averaged played time were less than 9 days. From 1 to 60 it took me around less than 6 days. From 60 to 70 it took me less than 3 days.
Brian Kopp’s 1-70 Alliance Leveling Guide teaches the fastest way for alliance to get to 70 by doing quests. Questing has been proven to be faster than grinding, especially in Outlands, and it is also a lot more fun. I did all the quests in the guide, except a few before I was level 10. I only skipped two hard quests. With this guide, you no longer need to buy chea pworld of warcraft character or buy any gold from any third-party website.
Other than quest, this guide also covers a lot of essential content. It includes:
- Where to find WoW fastest pet, mostly are rare pets.
- Fastest WoW lockpicking training if you play rogue.
- Information about WoW blackrock depths roccor.
- How to sell WoW large radiant shard in auction house for the maximum profit
- Location of WoW master leatherwork trainer
- WoW alliance hunter talent build PVE
- WoW best hunter build PVP
- Warcraft nightelf druid widheart secret skills.
- The best place for WoW heavy leather drops.
- How to level WoW enchant thrown weapon
- WoW best alliance rogue talent builds.
- New priest talantes world of warcraft expansion
- Worldf of Warcraft deadly poison 5
- World of Warcraft agther addon explanation.
- WoW 2.0 rogue macros and other macros.
- Bonus hunter pet guideworld of Warcraft
- Night elf huntrerss rare gear and weapon grind.
- Advanced World of Warcraft levelingtips and gold making guide
- Location of World of Warcraft artisan enchanter and many other secret vendor
- How to grind WoW warlock armor over and over again.
- How to use new warlock and mage magic PvP and PvE
- Updated WoW alliance hunter and rogue PvP macros